Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mmm Perfection

So I think, by the response of most people, I’ve mastered the Chocolate cupcake… PERFECT…

Now for the buttercream. Seriously, I don’t know what I did so wrong with the hazelnut… Maybe I’m not mixing it enough… Maybe I need a new hand mixer… Oh how I can’t wait for my new Kitchen Aid Mixer to arrive on my front door. Life will be that much better when it’s in my cupcakin paws! Back to the buttercream… Anyone out there have ANY suggestions… I’m willing to take all advice. I’ve looked up and tried so many recipes. Maybe that’s the problem too… I should just wing it, and mix and match until I get something perfect. No more recipe following for me! That’s the goal tonight, perfect some Plain Ol Vanilla buttercream…

All of this will happen after I run of course. We’re going for 3 miles today… 4 if I have time. Followed by a dinner..

It's Almost the end of the word day

No comments: