Saturday, November 8, 2008

I don't know which one to choose!!!

Assorted Mini Birthday Cupcakes by Rebecca's Cakes (North London).

If I had this in front of me, I couldn't settle on just one! I'd have to eat a bite of every single one because I really couldn't choose... They all look so amazing and there's just so many to choose from!! Here's the list (I think it's in order from top left): raspberry, cappucino, coconut, mint choc chip, coffee, maple pecan, red velvet, choc orange, chai gingerbread, butterfly, black and white, cookies and cream, rocky road, banana split, toffee, lemon meringue, strawberry, lemon kiss, banoffee, cocolime, choc fudge, pink vanilla, banana and blueberry.

Visit www.rebeccas-cakes.co.uk and learn where you can order 1 or ALL these cupcakes!

Photo Credit: Rebecca's Cakes (North London) Flickr

No comments: