I couldn't be more excited about it either!
Snooky Doodle (Natalie) tagged me. Her blog http://snookydoodlecakes.blogspot.com/ has some amazing recipes, and cake design that is incredible!
This tagging involves listing seven random facts about myself -
1. I spend way too much time on the internet (Myspace and cupcakes are my vices)
2. I didn't even know how to boil water until a year ago, now I cook and bake daily.
3. I really want to learn to speak italian.
4. I've lived all over the Country: Seattle, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and yet some how I ended up in Salem, Oregon.
5. I go running every day, and I'm obsessed with my Nike+ shoes.
6. I have a slight addiction to shopping, you can never have too many clothes.
7. I'm one of the few girls I know who can beat a table of guys at Texas Hold 'Em.
Now I have to tag seven other blogs. Here they are :
http://iheartcuppycakes.wordpress.com/ she has great contests, cute cupcakes, and simple how to recipes!
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ Ridiculously funny cakes that have been messed up the artist! Great for a daily laugh!
http://howtoeatacupcake.net/ I love her unique idea of making cupcakes weekly. Great photos and recipes too!
http://rhid-baked.blogspot.com/ Great baking recipes, and gorgeous photos!
http://choosandchews.blogspot.com/ Happy-Upbeat-Inspirational- blog!
http://baseballcupcakes.blogspot.com/ What's better than Baseball and Cupcakes!??http://www.mysweetandsaucy.com/category/desserts/ Oh how I love all the pictures!
Here are the rules for tagging: Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog. Give seven facts about yourself. Tag another seven blogs by leaving a comment on their blog and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.
Photo Credit: Paper-Pixie's Flickr