Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Part 2.

Twilight.jpg THE CAST OF TWILIGHT image by chivasgirl15

Photo Credit: Chivasgirl15's PhotoBucket

(Via Vanity Fair)

Twilight came out today! At midnight to be exact, and the fans were crazy standing in line for tickets. I prefer the Fandango approach, and I'll be seeing it tomorrow! In honor of it's release I have found several new, and adorable, Twilight Cupcakes!

More Twilight Cupcakes - I heart Jacob by SweetToothFairy.

More Twilight Cupcakes - Team Werewolf by SweetToothFairy.

More Twilight Cupcakes - Team Vampire by SweetToothFairy.

More Twilight Cupcakes - I heart Edward by SweetToothFairy.

More Twilight Cupcakes - Twilight by SweetToothFairy.

More Twilight Cupcakes  by SweetToothFairy.

Twilight Cupcakes by SweetToothFairy.

Photo Credit: SweetToothFairy's Flickr

No comments: