Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cupcake Camp?

Cakes, Christmas on Columbia Road, London, UK.JPG by gruntzooki.

Okay, I've been reading all about this Cupcake Camp I have to say, I'm intrigued, and depressed that I don't live in the San Fran area... However, if you do, please feel free to partake. Click the link and go!

I really hope that the day after they have Cupcake Camp they have Boot Camp, so people can work off the 15 cupcakes they ate the day before. I'd be completely ready for that... I wonder how many miles you have to run to burn off one cupcake. My guess is 2-4, depends on the size and amount of frosting. A CRUMBS cupcake is probably closer to 4 miles. Who cares, Cupcakes are one of the best things on EARTH, enjoy 1, or 10. Worry about running when you're dead.

Photo Credit: gruntzooki's flickr

No comments: