Thursday, December 4, 2008

HINT... hint hint hint...

engagement ring cupcake by two parts sugar.

Recently, I've learned that hints don't work. I'm not sure why that is though... I can hint to my girlfriends all day, and they completely get it. I don't even so much as have to speak a word, just a look or a nudge and it's like they've just read my mind. Guys on the other hand, I don't understand how you can't do that! Sometimes being blunt is rude, so girls hint things. Hints that are so obvious you should pick up on it, but don't.

Case in point, the Ring on the Tiffany Blue Cupcake. I wonder what that could mean...

Photo Credit: Two Parts Sugar's Flickr

3 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

ha ha you re obsolutely right aout boys and hints, They don t understand them :) do you think i should buy one of these cupcakes for my boyfriend ? :)

Stef said...

Hahah. That's hilarious! Good luck!

Breadpitt said...

nice hint, i learned that from this post, haha!lol;-p