Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two New CRUMBS! Wooo



To my dismay, I have yet to try a CRUMBS cupcake... Knowing me, I'd have one, and then another, and then 6 more... Then I'd have to fly back home, because we don't have any near me, and I'd crave them for another year until I finally decided to get on a plane and go back!

Enough about me!

We have two New CRUMBS opening up!

1. Stamford, Connecticut - Opens Tomorrow, Thursday October 30th. You can expect to get a free cupcake, if your lucky enough to be one of the first 1,000! They will also have a Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony!
Address: 1067 High Ridge Road (203) 322-8100, Be there at 8am... OR BEFORE!


2. Lexington Ave NY- Opens Halloween, Friday October 31st - Not sure on the give-aways, but get there early! (Post a comment if you have any news)
Address: 1418 Lexington Ave (93 st) (212) 360-7200


I'm so excited for you guys to get free cupcakes!! Make me jealous and tell me how great they were!

Photo Credit: CRUMBS Bakeshop

No comments: