Wednesday, November 26, 2008

School... Sweet memories.

hang in there by trustm3e.

How I would have loved to get these cupcakes when I was younger... Say Middle School... Then you hit college, and other than the finals part, it was awesome! Hang in there? No way, I'm tryin to prolong this phase for as long as possible. 5 years... Then I was forced to graduate because I apparently acheived a degree. Now I have a job, bills, and a dog that could eat me out of house and home. My cupcakes now read "You're life is 1/4 of the way over, Hang in there". Yeah, I'm thinking I'll live to about 100 or so.

Back to the cupcakes. I like the pretty colors. Pastels are always a plus in my book, and pink is the all time best color. Why don't more sports teams have PINK.

I'm going off on tagents today. Let's just go with it shall we?

Photo Credit: Trustm3e's Flickr

No comments: